Colonial with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This wonderful colonial home fits on a narrow lot, allows room for expansion, and offers today's best amenities all in just over 2,000 square feet. How does our designer do it? With a thoughtful floor plan and careful consideration for style and function.
- From the foyer, a bayed parlor with a library alcove leads to the living room/den. A fireplace here can be viewed from the kitchen and cheerful breakfast nook.
- Sleeping quarters are upstairs, featuring a lavish master suite with a private spa bath. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath, located just across from the laundry room.
- An optional fourth bedroom may also be used as a study, playroom, or home gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 874 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick