Colonial with New England Character
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From its classic colonial fa'ade to its 'salt-box' sides and semi-detached garage, this home plan typifies the simplicity of the Colonial era.
- The centered six-panel front door is framed by wide wooden trim, and capped by a transom window that allows natural like to enter the foyer.
- A study to the left of the entry foyer can double as a guest room. The cavernous living room on the right is accessed from either the entry way or the spacious rear dining room, adjacent to the kitchen and breakfast areas.
- A handy pantry abuts the adjacent laundry room, while a side door offers access to the breezeway and the garage.
- On the second floor, the master suite boasts a spacious walk-in closet, and a private bath. Two additional bedrooms, each with ample closet space, share a second full bath accessed via the second floor hallway over the entry.