Columned Porch Adds Character
About This Plan
- Round windows and a columned front porch add character to this attractive design.
- The foyer and family room both are open to the second floor providing a great open feel.
- The breakfast area with adjoining kitchen opens to a spacious family room with expansive glass that has access to the rear covered lanai.
- The master suite accesses the lanai and gets lots of natural light through the rear angled windows and back wall.
- Three suites and a bonus room over the garage complete the upstairs.
- A rec room, a fifth suite and additional storage are found in the lower level.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 17562LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,856 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 2"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"