Columned Porch and Graceful Arches
About This Plan
- A columned porch, graceful arches and a perfect combination of brick and shingle siding make this home attractive for many buyers. Inside, ceiling details, art niches and arched openings gives this home a flair that's unique and desirable.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the nook and great room creating a living space that's large enough to entertain. Just off the nook is a peaceful sunroom that has access to the large open deck.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- In the lower level, you'll be pleased to find three additional bedrooms, two full baths and a spacious recreation room complete with wet bar.
- A three-stall, angled garage with extra storage makes this home plan a crowd pleaser.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,340 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Deck: 191 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1044 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss