Columns and Shingles
About This Plan
- The columns, together with the shingle siding and stonework on the front of this two-story home, are sure to please.
- Inside you'll find a kitchen with breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room making living space large enough to entertain.
- The dining room is divided from the great room by two columns on each side of the room and allows the kitchen area to flow through.
- Upstairs you'll find a large master suite with a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found on this floor, two of which share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Finally, you'll love that the laundry room is located upstairs for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,149 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss