Columns and Straight Lined Roof
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch enjoys a classic fa'ade with its columns and straight lined roof and comes in two versions. See 89214AH for an alternate version without a finished lower level.
- The spacious kitchen is separated from the breakfast nook by a snack bar.
- The adjacent great room features a corner fireplace for cold winter evenings.
- On the main level, three family bedrooms share a bath, and the master suite provides royal comfort for the homeowners.
- The lower level holds one of the bedrooms with a full bath, as well as a huge recreation room with a corner fireplace. There is also ample space provided for storage.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89214AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,312 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss