Columns, Window Boxes and an Inviting Porch
About This Plan
- An inviting front porch that's perfect for a lazy evening swing, columns, window boxes and a careful blend of brick, shingle and horizontal siding give this charming home appeal.
- A formal dining room is found on your left as you enter and a den to your right.
- Directly ahead you'll discover a two-story great room with a cozy fireplace that's flanked by built-in cabinets.
- Double doors lead you to an attached sunroom and wraparound wood deck.
- Arched openings define a look through area to the kitchen and the opening leading to it.
- Here you'll love the eat-in island and walk-in pantry of the kitchen and the attached nook with bay windows for lots of natural light.
- The master suite is located upstairs and features tray ceilings in the bedroom, a Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom and each sport a walk-in closet.
- The third bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A three-stall garage with a work bench for dad makes this the perfect family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 227 sq. ft.
- Deck: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath