Combination of Brick and Siding
About This Plan
- Brick and siding combine for a classic look with a traditional feel in this affordable ranch home plan. A version without the finished lower level is also available - see 89209AH.
- A covered entry makes an inviting first impression and continues to the formal foyer.
- The dining room is on the left, outfitted with a buffet niche and tray ceiling.
- In the great room, a fireplace warms as beautiful rear windows usher in light.
- The open kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the sunroom to make a cozy living space.
- The master suite is secluded for privacy, and features a large private bath. A second bedroom on this level has an adjacent full bath.
- The lower level can be finished as you build accommodating two bedrooms and an oversized recreation room with a fireplace.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89209AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,554 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss