Combination of Brick and Siding
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home has a handsome exterior combination of brick and siding.
- The graceful arched entryways to the great room will draw your attention; the fireplace surrounded by windows will encourage you to linger.
- The large kitchen features an eating bar, a center island, and a walk in pantry, and is close to the dining room. You can even enjoy meals out back on the three-season porch.
- The master bedroom has an extra-large walk-in closet and a private bath while the other bedroom, which could also serve as a den, has private access to the hallway bath.
- A finished basement offers an additional bedroom and full bath, a hobby room, a large rec room with a fireplace and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89397AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,794 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss