Comfort and Style
About This Plan
- This lovely home looks as charming from the front as it does from the back!
- A winsome arch-and-column entry opens to a foyer, which leads past decorative columns to a comfortable living room.
- The kitchen, dining room, and family room flow together, defined only by a serving-bar island and a warming hearth.
- Bedrooms are separated for complete privacy; the master suite reigns over the right side of the plan, delighting in a spa-style bath and immense closet.
- A secondary bedroom accesses an adjacent full bath.
- A three-car garage completes the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss