About This Plan
- You will be amazed at how much comfort you will find in only 1,186 square feet! This lovely American traditional ranch home plan begins with a porch flanked by graceful columns.
- The entry opens to the great room, which offers uninterrupted flow to the serving-bar kitchen and bright dining room. A nearby laundry room with extra storage serves as a makeshift mudroom.
- The sleeping quarters include two secondary bedrooms and a master bedroom, which all share a convenient hall bath.
- A two-car garage with plenty of extra storage completes the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss