Comfortable 3-Bed Traditional House Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, traditional house plan boasts a symmetrical exterior with dormer windows, and a character-adding cupola atop the 2-car garage.
- A second entrance, with a covered porch, leads directly into the kitchen and U-shaped counters creates a comfortable space for meal preparation. The adjacent family room boasts a bow window.
- The dining room sits towards the front of the home, near the foyer.
- A quiet living room with a fireplace sits to the right of the foyer, and the master bedroom, with a full bathroom and walk-in closet, is privately situated just beyond the living room.
- Upstairs, discover two bedrooms, separated by a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 3"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front