Comfortable and Modern Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- A charcoal gray standing seam metal roof and a shed dormer add pizzaz to this modern Farmhouse house plan.
- This home has all the popular features today's families are demanding - split bedrooms, a separate study and an open layout.
- Two sets of double doors in the vaulted family room take you out to the large covered porch, or you can spend time sunbathing on the open deck.
- A quiet study sits at the back of the house, away from any family noise.
- The spacious owner's suite also has two sets of double doors to the back deck, plus a tray ceiling.
- Optional bonus space on the upper floor can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 46341LA, 46333LA, 46329LA and 46331LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,775 sq. ft.
- Deck: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 85' 5"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick