Comfortable Basic Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The covered front porch of this Ranch house plan takes you right into the big den that is open to the dining area.
- The dining area bay window overlooks the back porch.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar lets you see into the dining area and adds extra counter space.
- Both bedrooms are on the right side of the home, with the larger bedroom having a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The carport can be extended to cover two cars instead of one.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick