Comfortable Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- Good looks and an economical design make for a comfortable cottage that is equally at home in the city or the country.
- The living room boasts a fireplace flanked by a window and a library alcove. The kitchen serves the sunny dining area over a handy snack bar.
- Through a small vestibule lies the master suite, which enjoys a dual sink vanity and a garden tub. Two additional bedrooms each include plenty of closet space for the kids. They share the full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12