Comfortable Country Design
About This Plan
- Comfortable and livable, this country design features a covered front porch, just the place to while away pleasant spring and summer evenings.
- At the center of the home lies the den with its fireplace and raised ceiling. Another covered porch in back can be accessed from the den.
- The well-designed kitchen is convenient to the formal dining room, the bayed eating nook, the utility room and the two-car garage. A peninsula snack bar divides the kitchen from the nook.
- Also boasting a raised ceiling is the master bedroom, which opens to a walk-in closet with built-in shelving and to a bath with a linen closet, dual vanities, separate shower and tub.
- Completing the home are two family bedrooms and a four-fixture bath in the hall.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 50' 5"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick