Comfortable Country Home Filled with Light
About This Plan
- The living room and dining room are bright, each with it's own wide bay window looking out onto the long wrap-around porch of this comfortable country home plan. Open to the second story, the high entry foyer creates a tone of gracious formality.
- The wide eating nook set in a bay is the focal point of the spacious family room, offering unimpaired views. Glass doors open onto the deck, bringing even more light into the area.
- A garden window in the kitchen adds room for home-grown herbs. A range and oven are built into the long eating bar.
- Two skylights and French doors that access the deck are features of the luxurious master suite. A separate dressing area lies between the closet and the bathroom.
- A railed stairway in the foyer sweeps up the right side, leading to the bedrooms on the second floor. An oversized walk-in linen closet is located right at the top of the stairs.
- A laundry chute on the second floor feeds into a utility room that is actually right at the center of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss