Comfortable Country Home Filled with Light
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The living room and dining room are bright, each with it's own wide bay window looking out onto the long wrap-around porch of this comfortable country home plan. Open to the second story, the high entry foyer creates a tone of gracious formality.
- The wide eating nook set in a bay is the focal point of the spacious family room, offering unimpaired views. Glass doors open onto the deck, bringing even more light into the area.
- A garden window in the kitchen adds room for home-grown herbs. A range and oven are built into the long eating bar.
- Two skylights and French doors that access the deck are features of the luxurious master suite. A separate dressing area lies between the closet and the bathroom.
- A railed stairway in the foyer sweeps up the right side, leading to the bedrooms on the second floor. An oversized walk-in linen closet is located right at the top of the stairs.
- A laundry chute on the second floor feeds into a utility room that is actually right at the center of the home.