About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan draws inspiration from both French and English country homes, both elegantly formal and yet comfortable. Jack-arch window detailing and an arched covered entry are among the exterior details that make the home seem larger than it is.
- The floor plan is designed for openness and easy flow. Looking from the foyer across the fireplaced great room, you have a generous view of the covered rear porch. Columns subtly define the adjoining dining room.
- Built around a work island, the kitchen is open to the breakfast area and the bayed keeping room with its fireplace, abundant windows and vaulted ceiling.
- A front-facing bedroom accesses a full bath and could easily function as a guest room or playroom.
- A large, quiet master suite is enhanced by a tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area, while the bath features dual vanities, a garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 9' breakfast, kitchen, bedroom 3: 10' bedroom 2; sloping from 9' to 12' keeping room; 11' master bedroom; 12' foyer, great room, dining room.