About This Plan
- This house plan draws inspiration from both French and English country homes, both elegantly formal and yet comfortable. Jack-arch window detailing and an arched covered entry are among the exterior details that make the home seem larger than it is.
- The floor plan is designed for openness and easy flow. Looking from the foyer across the fireplaced great room, you have a generous view of the covered rear porch. Columns subtly define the adjoining dining room.
- Built around a work island, the kitchen is open to the breakfast area and the bayed keeping room with its fireplace, abundant windows and vaulted ceiling.
- A front-facing bedroom accesses a full bath and could easily function as a guest room or playroom.
- A large, quiet master suite is enhanced by a tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area, while the bath features dual vanities, a garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 9' breakfast, kitchen, bedroom 3: 10' bedroom 2; sloping from 9' to 12' keeping room; 11' master bedroom; 12' foyer, great room, dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath