Comfortable Florida Home
About This Plan
- With an open floor plan and lots of room to spread out, this Florida home plan will house your family in comfort.
- A large home office provides space for work at home or a quiet retreat.
- Columns define the dining room with tray ceiling and open the space to the living room,creating a large living area.
- In the rear of the home, the kitchen opens to the cafe set in a bay and the family room with sliding glass doors to the covered lanai.
- A tray ceiling in the master bedroom adds a feeling of elegance. Two walk-in closets and a deluxe bathroom await the owners.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a hall bath with the laundry room close by for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,850 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss