Comfortable Hill Country Styling
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This hill country house plan combines comfortable styling inside and out with a huge front porch for outdoor living.
- Vaulted ceilings in the great room, master bedroom and kitchen, and 10' ceilings elsewhere make for a great open feel.
- The family dining room is big enough for table, chairs. The roomy kitchen is also part of the open feeling with its big island, and oversize pantry.
- The master suite includes display shelves for books and photos and is large enough for seating in the window well.
- The master bath features a jetted garden tub, split vanities, a frameless glass shower and a large walk-in closet that includes a cedar closet.
- The unique garage creates a motor court effect from the street and is super flexible. Use the oversize single stall for another vehicle or storage or hobby space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"