Comfortable Home Plan
About This Plan
- This unique home plan was specific to the era it was created. It fit the requirements of a 3 bedroom, 2-car garage, with a bath or two.
- A conveniently placed sidelight window beside the front door helps add light to the entry. By making the window out of stained glass you would be able to add your own personal touch and color.
- The three bedrooms are on the left with the master suite and master bath in the corner. The master bedroom suite is unique in that the bathroom has a planter box at the end of the tub, with two windows for natural light. The walk-in closet, with the vanity placed outside the actual bathing area, makes a lovely dressing area.
- There is a full bath across from two of the bedrooms, convenient for use by guests. Each has a sliding patio door, as does the living room.
- The living room as a fireplace on the right wall and is adjacent to the kitchen and dining room, providing excellent traffic flow. The C-shaped kitchen has a dishwasher as well as ample counter space. A door opens into the garage from here.
- The two-car garage with 480 square feet could be nicely converted to a recreation room, if the extra living space is desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss