Comfortable Inside and Out
About This Plan
- With its well-balanced, classic proportions and a variety of beautifully integrated roof lines, this house presents a spectacular facade from every angle.
- Yet this exterior and an equally stunning interior are matched with very comfortable, homey features.
- To begin, the gorgeous wrap-around verandah invites visitors into the embrace of the home.
- Stepping inside, the roomy living area soars up into the space overhead.
- Piercing into this vault are the stairs up to a loft area accessing four dormered bedrooms and a clever bath designed for sharing.
- Back down is the master suite, well-equipped with charming amenities.
- It is just down the hall from the huge utility room off the garage and the den.
- The kitchen has a great layout and is visually stunning due to a vault into the dormer that sheds light into the kitchen and over the planter ledge crowning the entry.
- A large vaulted dining room completes the picture of absolute comfort in a family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss