Comfortable Southern Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Two covered porches and a big, open layout make this comfortable family house plan a place you will love to come home to.
- Instead of a wall, an interior column is used to keep the sight-lines open between the foyer, dining room and great room.
- The kitchen sink is ideally placed so that you can see what's going on in all the other rooms and enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- Set off by itself, the master suite offers a lovely tray ceiling and a giant bathroom with two sinks and two walk-in closets.
- The other three family bedrooms are all on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 11"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick