Comfortable Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and two covered porches keep you cool in this comfortable Southern house plan.
- The foyer soars up for two stories giving you a dramatic entrance to the home.
- In back, a big den is the family hang-out spot with a fireplace as the focal point.
- The efficient kitchen is nicely placed between the dining room and bayed breakfast nook.
- A quiet master suite has been placed on the first floor off by itself.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Storage: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick