Comfortable Split Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, siding and two bay windows give this modest Ranch home plan a delightful exterior.
- Cathedral ceilings in all the main living areas make the home feel even larger than it is.
- Built-in bookshelves can be found in the front-facing study and a split-bedroom layout gives privacy to the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"