Comfortable Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- A neat and tidy exterior marks this Traditional house which works well as a starter home or for the retiree.
- The covered front porch ushers you into the entry foyer that opens up to the great room with fireplace.
- Nearby, the formal dining room lies close to the breakfast nook set in a bay and the kitchen.
- Dine informally at the snack bar set in a peninsula.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor.
- The master walk-in closet has a door that leads to unfinished storage, perfect for suitcases and holiday ornaments.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Storage: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick