Comfortable Traditional Look
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The front door opens to a cathedral entry with a half-wall separating it from the living room. A fireplace warms this living space.
- The dining room is attached and has sliding glass doors to a sun deck.
- The kitchen features a box window over the sink and a U-shaped work area.
- Two bedrooms sit at the right side of the plan. They share a full bath.
- If you choose to finish the lower level, you'll gain 646 square feet with the garage or 736 without the garage. One option allows for a bedroom, a full bath and a family room with a fireplace. The other adds another bedroom and a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 24' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 313 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss