Comfortably Sized Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional in style and comfortable in size, this classic two-story is sure to catch the eye of many buyers.
- A two-story ceiling greets you in the entry as you come in the door and carries you through to the great room straight ahead where the two-story windows on either side of the fireplace let in lots of natural light to warm the room.
- A comfortable living area is created by the kitchen's breakfast bar that overlooks both the great room and the nook for a spacious feel.
- The arched opening and column between the great room and kitchen/nook area adds a unique touch to the design.
- The master suite is located to the right of the home and pampers with its spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Upstairs you'll be pleased to find three additional bedrooms and a full bath making this a very family-friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Deck: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss