Commanding European Design
About This Plan
- Transoms, boxed bay windows and a stone and stucco fa'ade give this European design a commanding presence in any neighborhood.
- A formal dining room with built-in hutch lies to the left of the foyer while optional double doors on the right side usher you into the den.
- Special features such as a wet bar, double-sided fireplace and built-in entertainment center are hallmarks of the great room that flows into the breakfast nook and informal kitchen area.
- Located on one side for privacy, the master suite possesses a tray ceiling and a sumptuous bath with walk-in closet.
- The second floor holds three family bedrooms and a hall bath with dual sinks.
- Ceilings: 8' standard except where noted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss