About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple rooflines, a decorative front balcony and a combination of brick and stone give this European style home plan a commanding presence in any neighborhood.
- An elaborate curved staircase greets you upon entry into the large foyer where you can view the vaulted living room beyond.
- Large enough for those family holiday meals, the formal dining room enjoys a special ceiling treatment.
- Located in front, the library features built-in bookshelves and access to the loggia.
- Guests will enjoy their own private retreat that also has access to the loggia.
- A truly special solarium brightens the kitchen and breakfast nook area with its windows and skylights.
- On the second floor, bedrooms 3 and 4 each have their own vanity area while bedroom 2 has its own bath.
- Double doors open to the sitting room area of the master suite with its special ceiling treatments. A three-sided fireplace allows warmth to be enjoyed in both the bedroom and the sitting room. The huge bath and dressing area are fit for a king and queen.
- Related Plans: Need more room? Get a larger version (4,072 sf) with Plan 12296JL. See a variation on this plan built in reverse - 12183JL.