5 - 6
About This Plan
- Multiple rooflines, a decorative front balcony and a combination of brick and stucco give this European style home plan a commanding presence in any neighborhood.
- An elaborate curved staircase greets you upon entry into the large foyer where you can view the vaulted living room beyond.
- Large enough for those family holiday meals, the formal dining room enjoys a special ceiling treatment.
- Located in front, the library features built-in bookshelves and access to the loggia.
- Guests will enjoy their own private retreat that also has access to the loggia.
- A truly special solarium brightens the kitchen and circular breakfast nook area with its all of windows.
- On the second floor, bedrooms 3 and 4 each have their own vanity area while bedroom 2 has its own bath.
- Double doors open to the sitting room area of the master suite with its special ceiling treatments. A three-sided fireplace allows warmth to be enjoyed in both the bedroom and the sitting room. The huge bath and dressing area are fit for a king and queen.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 12064JL (3,698 sf).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor