About This Plan
- Gorgeous cascading gables and a hip roof give a commanding presence to this beautiful Traditional home plan.
- Vaulted ceilings in the study rise to 16'.
- The family room is most impressive with its own vaulted ceiling and built-in entertainment center.
- You'll never run out of counter space in this extra-large kitchen that opens to the eating area.
- The master suite is secluded off by itself in back.
- An opulent bathroom gives you a huge corner soaking tub and tray ceilings crown the bedroom area.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor have a large walk-in closet.
- Unfinished attic storage can easily be converted by your builder to a bonus room or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12