Compact and Economical to Build
About This Plan
- The compact footprint of this traditional home allows for economical construction. The home features a split-bedroom design that effectively separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms.
- Gables flank the recessed entry, dressed up with stone facing around an arched doorway. Inside, the spacious vaulted living-dining room, warmed by a fireplace, opens to the patio in back.
- A peninsula counter separates the kitchen from the living-dining room. The adjacent breakfast nook is bright with light from a large window that overlooks the backyard.
- In the privately located master suite, the bathroom contains both a garden tub and a walk-in shower, plus two sinks. On the other side of the house, the second full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three, which are of identical size.
- Completing the home are a two-car garage and space for a washer and dryer in the entry from the garage to the house.
- Foundation: slab. Eight-foot ceilings are standard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms