Compact and Elegant
About This Plan
- Raised ceilings in the central den and the master bedroom, and nine-foot ceilings elsewhere, open up the interior of this three-bedroom, two-bath design. On the exterior, a brick and siding veneer and a covered front porch with columns and arches add character.
- The good-sized foyer leads to the fireplaced den with its access to a covered porch in back. To one side of the foyer lies the formal dining room. The kitchen is well placed between the dining room and the bayed eating nook.
- In the master suite, you find a walk-in closet with built-in shelving. The master bath includes a whirlpool tub, a separate shower, two sinks and a linen closet. The second bathroom, which has twin sinks, also provides for linen storage.
- Two family bedrooms and a well-situated utility room complete the design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 50' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick