Compact and Livable
About This Plan
- A roomy front porch adds outdoor living area to this compact plan. Columns separated by arches grace the porch.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings in the public areas open up the design and provide an expansive feeling. The dining room and great room are visible from the foyer through a series of elegant columned archways.
- An angled counter opens from the kitchen to the fireplaced great room and the bayed breakfast room, allowing the cook to participate in activities in these rooms. Notable for its abundant counter space, the kitchen also features an island cooktop. A pantry closet off the utility room provides extra storage.
- In the bedroom wing, the secluded master suite features a sloped ceiling and an enormous walk-in closet in the bedroom. The five-fixture master bath includes a garden tub and separate shower. Two more bedrooms and another full bath complete this livable plan.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick