Compact but Spacious
About This Plan
- With its open plan, this compact country-style home imparts a spacious feeling with a minimum amount of wasted living area.
- The living and dining rooms form one large area, separated only by a defining column. This area extends to the bayed-out breakfast nook and the efficient galley kitchen. You step out onto the rear deck from the living room.
- The master bedroom includes its own bayed sitting area, while the master bath includes a generous walk-in closet, a garden tub, a separate shower and dual sinks.
- The secondary bedrooms, one with a bay window, share the second bath in the hall.
- Foundation options: basement, crawl space or slab. As an option on a narrow lot, the garage can open to the front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick