Compact but Spacious
About This Plan
- With its open plan, this compact country-style home imparts a spacious feeling with a minimum amount of wasted living area.
- The living and dining rooms form one large area, separated only by a defining column. This area extends to the bayed-out breakfast nook and the efficient galley kitchen. You step out onto the rear deck from the living room.
- The master bedroom includes its own bayed sitting area, while the master bath includes a generous walk-in closet, a garden tub, a separate shower and dual sinks.
- The secondary bedrooms, one with a bay window, share the second bath in the hall.
- Foundation options: basement, crawl space or slab. As an option on a narrow lot, the garage can open to the front.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available