Compact Charm With Extra Features
About This Plan
- Although compact, this charming split-bedroom house plan offers lots of extras.
- The design includes both a formal dining room and an informal breakfast nook, plus an eating bar between the nook and the kitchen. A pantry closet extends storage space in the kitchen.
- Isolated on one side for maximum adult privacy, the master suite features a bath with a linen closet in addition to a walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, the other full bath serves the two family bedrooms.
- In the great room, a fireplace is flanked by windows that overlook the backyard.The main pitch is 9 on 12 and the secondary is 14 on 12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 3"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick