About This Plan
- This lovely home plan is practical, compact and flexible.
- The master suite, located on the lower level, has a spacious walk-in closet and luxurious bath with a separate tub and shower, double bowl vanity and a linen closet.
- The vaulted living room is highlighted by a fireplace and a twin radius top window unit with a planter. Gourmet and amateur chefs alike will appreciate this functional kitchen which is open to the dining room. And, there's an optional breakfast room if a second eating area is needed.
- The deck may be enclosed to provide an inviting screened porch.
- Completing the lower level is the laundry room and a powder room.
- The upper level features two sizeable bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet. A compartmentalized hall bath services both bedrooms.
- An optional fourth bedroom/loft can be added providing even more living for this versatile design.
- Related Plan: See the slab layout in house plan 2081GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick