About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An arched and columned front porch adds a formal touch to this compact country house plan. The design features a drive-under garage, making it an excellent candidate for a sloping lot.
- A modified cathedral ceiling provides volume in both the living area and the formal dining room. A fireplace bordered by a built-in cabinet divides these two spaces. The dining area encompasses a large bay window and opens to a deck in back.
- The Pullman-style kitchen with its laundry closet is placed between the dining and the breakfast areas, and also opens to the deck.
- The split-bedroom configuration effectively separates the master suite from the family bedrooms. In the master suite, one finds a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with a linen closet, double vanities, a walk-in shower and a garden tub.
- Sunshine pours through the skylight in the second bathroom, which is sited on the other side of the house near the remaining bedrooms.
- Foundation: drive-under basement.