About This Plan
- An arched and columned front porch adds a formal touch to this compact country house plan. The design features a drive-under garage, making it an excellent candidate for a sloping lot.
- A modified cathedral ceiling provides volume in both the living area and the formal dining room. A fireplace bordered by a built-in cabinet divides these two spaces. The dining area encompasses a large bay window and opens to a deck in back.
- The Pullman-style kitchen with its laundry closet is placed between the dining and the breakfast areas, and also opens to the deck.
- The split-bedroom configuration effectively separates the master suite from the family bedrooms. In the master suite, one finds a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with a linen closet, double vanities, a walk-in shower and a garden tub.
- Sunshine pours through the skylight in the second bathroom, which is sited on the other side of the house near the remaining bedrooms.
- Foundation: drive-under basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 20 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 216 sq. ft.
- Deck: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick