About This Plan
- Expansive windows on the front elevation brighten the interior of this compact contemporary. A deck in front provides a wonderful venue for outdoor entertaining. The design works well as either a vacation home or a year-round residence.
- A foyer on the side of the house opens to the living-dining room, where a hearth serves as a focal point. A cathedral ceiling over the living portion adds volume and interest. The efficiently designed kitchen opens to a small covered porch in back of the foyer.
- The first-floor bathroom, which can be accessed from either the dining area or the master bedroom, contains a convenient laundry closet.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living area below. The loft could be used as a play area, a study or a sitting area. Two more bedrooms and another full bath complete the second level.
- Related Plan: Need a garage? See house plan 21099DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 622 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 975 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 30' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss