Compact Cottage with Country Kitchen
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with this appealing compact Country house plan.
- Less than 40' wide, it fits well on a narrow lot and comes with two porches and a rear deck.
- The big family room has a fireplace as the focal point and is set away from the kitchen to keep the noise down.
- In the country kitchen, a bay window expands the dining area and floods the room with light.
- Two bedrooms on the right wing of the home share a hall bathroom that has double sinks.
- Related: Get an alternate exterior and a slightly different floor plan with house plan 46378LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 7"
- Depth: 51' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick