Compact Craftsman House Plan Ideal for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This wonderful narrow lot traditional home offers 4 large bedrooms with three full baths.
- The wide open living, dining and kitchen create an amazing open feeling that is great for enjoying time with family and friends.
- The large kitchen offers miles of counter space and storage.
- The utility room is enormous and offers a sink, counter space and broom closet.
- The master suite is luxurious and roomy.
- The screened porch offers an additional entertaining space or that area for just relaxing on those cool and sunny days.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick