About This Plan
- A three car front load garage is an amenity of this compact four bedroom traditional home plan.
- The home features an informal open living/dining/family floor plan.
- The master suite includes a bathroom with separate tub and shower and two walk-in closets.
- Bedroom four is an optional study/home office and there is a convenient utility/mudroom.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 72 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 66' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick