Compact Design Has Every Amenity
About This Plan
- This homey traditional residence provides all the amenities of a larger plan in a compact layout. An expansive feeling is achieved with 10-foot ceilings throughout.
- Entering from the columned porch, you find the dining room to one side and the great room straight ahead. The great room features a fireplace flanked by a window and a door leading to the backyard.
- An angled eating bar separates the great room from the kitchen, which is well-situated between the dining room and the sunny bumped-out breakfast room. Nearby are the handy utility room and entry to the garage with its storage area.
- The master suite includes an upscale compartmented bathroom with a huge walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, separate shower and dual lavoratories.
- Two additional bedrooms and another full bath complete the plan.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick