Compact Design, Wide-Open Feeling
About This Plan
- An inviting front porch supported by double columns welcomes you to this friendly, compact two-story home. Inside, the open floor plan, designed around a large, beamed two-story living room, produces a sense of spaciousness and openness.
- A towering fireplace chimney divides the living room from the kitchen and dining room. A walk-in pantry and a laundry room are placed conveniently close to the L-shaped kitchen with its angled cooktop island. A cozy parlor is tucked behind the stairs.
- The screened porch and deck in back are accessed from either the dining room or bedroom two. The full bath adjoining this bedroom can also be entered from the hall.
- Upstairs, the master suite offers total seclusion. A private balcony is entered from the bedroom, where you find a romantic dormer window seat, a make-up counter and a walk-in closet. Twin basins are featured in the master bath.
- Foundation: basement and crawl space combination.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery