Compact Design with Three Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This compact charmer offers a cupola over the garage and covered porches with columns in both front and back.
- The open living area comprises a formal dining room, a great room with a fireplace, a breakfast area and a kitchen with a snack-bar island. Note the two wide doorways into the dining room and the twin closets in the breakfast area.
- The rear-facing master suite includes a bath with vanities for him and her, a garden tub, separate shower and a walk-in closet. The second full bath serves another bedroom.
- Upstairs, the third full bath and a walk-in closet lie off another bedroom.
- Note the storage closet off the rear porch and the storage space in the garage.
- Ceilings: 10' standard first floor; 8' standard second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 387 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick