Compact Dream Home Ranch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its barn-door style garage, wood post and railed porch and wood siding, this is clearly a ranch style home plan. By steepening the roof and stepping the living room and bedrooms back from the home's most forward portions, the designers have added style to the exterior.
- An airlock entry welcomes you into the living room with a large window adding views to the front.
- A long eating bar separates the large country kitchen from a dining area that opens onto the covered deck. There's plenty of counter and cupboard space here, as well as a large walk-in pantry. Double windows on one side, and double glass doors on another fill the area with light.
- The master suite is separated from the other two bedrooms by the large walk-in closet, the linen closets and the bathrooms. A utility room with extra storage space is located conveniently close to the bedrooms.
- The stepped garage provides extra space for storage as well as for a small workbench. This home is designed to be built over a full basement. If not included, the steps would be eliminated allowing expansion of the dining room or the construction of another storage closet.