About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Inside this traditional home, the open living area maximizes the space.
- The living and dining rooms flow together, both rising for 10'.
- A raised peninsula eating bar separates the efficient kitchen from the bayed dining nook, handy to the utility area and pantry closet.
- From the rear-entry garage, you can access the utility area or, across a porch, a foyer that opens to both the living room and the master suite.
- With its sloped ceiling, window seat, twin walk-in closets and luxurious bath, the master suite is truly a haven. Note the corner garden tub in the bath.
- Two secondary bedrooms, one with a sloped ceiling, a walk-in closet and a built-in desk, share the second bath.
- See these related house plans: 7421RD, 7464RD and 7432RD.