About This Plan
- Inside this traditional home plan, the open living area maximizes the space.
- The living and dining rooms flow together, both rising for 10'.
- A raised peninsula eating bar separates the efficient kitchen from the bayed dining nook, handy to the utility area and pantry closet.
- From the rear-entry garage, you can access the utility area or, across a porch, a foyer that opens to both the living room and the master suite.
- With its sloped ceiling, window seat, twin walk-in closets and luxurious bath, the master suite is truly a haven. Note the twin walk-in closets and the dramatic bedroom ceiling.
- Two secondary bedrooms, one with a sloped ceiling, a walk-in closet and a built-in desk, share the second bath.
- See these related house plans: 7421RD, 7440RD and 7432RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick