Compact Escape Home
About This Plan
- Cozy and compact, this house plan proves that small can be beautiful and comfortable as well.
- A covered entry porch leads into the spacious living and dining rooms, which flow together for plenty of entertaining space.
- The living room's two-story-high ceiling shows off the balcony above.
- The open, walk-through kitchen extends an angled serving counter to the living and dining rooms. A laundry closet and an outside storage area are nearby.
- The master suite is a quiet retreat, complete with a bayed sitting area. Other features include a walk-in closet and private access to the hall bath.
- Upstairs, a roomy balcony/bedroom has its own bath and offers views into the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 6"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12